Pest Control in Lawrenceville, Winder, Athens, and surrounding areas.
Household pests are a way of life in the South. They don't have to be a way of life in YOUR home or place of business. It's time to get rid of your pests. It's time to get Proactive.
Proactive Pest Control is a recognized leader you can trust in your home, around your children, or at your work. As a family owned and operated company, we are constantly striving for improvement, which gives you better-trained technicians that care.
Some customers want a one-time solution for a specific pest, and maybe some helpful friendly advice on how to prevent future infestations, while others want an ongoing program that focuses on inspection, prevention, and discovering minor issues before they become major issues. Either way, Proactive is there to help.
We have multiple treatment plans to choose from, or we can customize a plan around your specific needs.
Did you know?
- Do you or your kids have asthma? Proteins from the cockroaches' saliva, droppings, and shed insect body parts can trigger asthma symptoms.
- Cockroaches are capable of transmitting organisms which cause diseases such as food poisoning, dysentery, and diarrhea.
- A female roach and her offspring can produce up to 30,000 roaches in 1 year.
- There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are human beings on the entire earth.
- There are approximately 1 million known species of insects in the world.
- Each year, insects eat 1/3 of the Earth's food crop.
- A flea can leap 800 times farther than its body length. It can jump 130 times its own height.
- An ant can lift 50 times its own weight. A honey bee can lift 300 times its own weight.