The #1 Choice in Pest Control for Dacula, GA
What a unique small-town community Dacula, Georgia, is. Maintaining that small-town experience is the pride of Dacula. The residents know it is an excellent place to work and raise a family with southern hospitality. And boy, oh boy, does it place a damper on the day when you learn that you have a pest problem in your home. Well, grab a glass of iced tea and have a seat on the porch because Dacula, Georgia, trusts Proactive Pest Control for all its unwanted pests. We are pleased to offer guaranteed pest management for your home or business in Dacula.
Proactive Pest Control is proud to be the number one choice for the Dacula community’s pest control and management. As a family-owned and operated business, we know what it means to provide old-fashioned service with southern hospitality and a smile.
Does your home need regular and reliable pest control? We would love to add you to the list of our Dacula customers. Allow our friendly staff and team of professionals to help you get rid of the bugs and critters once and for all.
Dacula Trusts Proactive Pest Control
Let’s face it; there are bugs, mosquitos, rodents, and other critters everywhere in Georgia. You just don’t want them coming into your home. And believe us when we say Dacula’s pest control is not something you want to try to regulate on your own. The pesky invaders will get kicked right out of your home when you call the experts at Proactive Pest Control.
Proactive Keeps Pests Away, and Here is How.
Proactive Pest Control is ready and waiting to treat both the outside and
inside of your home. With quality products and expert application, we will treat both areas to ensure a bug-free house. Please take a look at a bit of our process.
Treating the Property
As you know, treating for pests on the outside of your home or business in Dacula is essential to keeping the problems out. When our expert technicians arrive, they will perform the following tasks.
- First, they will examine the exterior of your home. The technician will be looking for entry points or holes and cracks in the walls, potential bug habitats, and ways to keep pests out.
- Next, the technician will clue the homeowner into what we call pest “attractors.” These are the things left outside that are perfect for inviting bugs and rodents right into the home.
- Once the inspection is complete, they will treat the exterior and inform you of the insect and critters’ potential entry points. Possibly the most crucial step is when they repair the entry points for you as well, leaving you pest and worry-free.
Proactive Pest Control will be sure you know the threats to your bug-free home and how you can prevent the invasions from this point forward.
Treating the Interior of the Home
Now that critters and pests will not be getting into your Dacula place, your technician will treat the home on the inside, adding one more layer of protection.
- Our professional team will treat attic and basement areas, inside the walls, and behind electrical outlets.
- They will also conduct the same examination for foundation cracks, window and door seal breaches, and other critter points of entry.
- Again, the technician will inform the residents of any potential “attractors” that may be in the home, beckoning pests to come and nest inside.
Thanks to the pros at Proactive Pest Control, you will now be protected inside and out.
The #1 Pest Control Service Plan in Dacula, GA
At Proactive Pest Control, we want to put your family at ease by staying one step ahead of pest invasions. Our service plans include the following choices:
- Once a month treatment.
- Service on a bi-monthly basis.
- A visit every three months.
It is up to you and the level of protection your home or business requires.
You see, a high-rise apartment and a log cabin in the woods are two extremes that require entirely different pest control tactics and frequency. We have you covered no matter where you live in Dacula.
Contact Proactive to come to inspect your home or business and recommend a protection plan that best suits your needs.
Proactive Appreciates the City of Dacula
Proactive Pest Control is grateful for the trust you have placed in our service and reliability. We strive each day to be the fast, friendly, and considerate professionals you will want to welcome into your home or business.
Driving out the unwanted pesky visitors is our job, and we want to do it well and with a smile. Let us handle the pests so your afternoon tea (or whatever) is not interrupted. We will even clean up after them. Now that’s service.
Contact Proactive Pest Control for a free no-obligation consultation today.